Friday, September 8
What's the deal with people??
Ya know I join a place to interact with other adults, so I don't have to go nuts only interacting with a 3 year old and a 19 month old the majority of my waking hours.  And instead of giving the newbie a break, I get rudeness.
I make one amusing comment about something that happened with my kid, that doesn't or shouldn't offend anyone, and I get a rude comment back.
Why?  Because they are PMSing? Aren't doing the work they should be doin and instead are yapping, (as if that's my fault)?
Or maybe they are just plain miserable in their lives and can only be how they know how to be, and that's just a mean person?
Maybe the comment wasn't meant for me,  maybe I'm taking it out of context, maybe it was meant to be a joke (hmm. don't think so).
More than likely, just a rude and mean person with nothing better to do than to attempt to displace a new person so they can be the center of attention again.  Was only one person with the comment, the rest probably could relate and smirked.
But What's the deal with people and being mean for no reason??? 
:-(



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.