Tuesday, September 12
Calling Clairol!!
Feeling a little awkward, but knowing it's the truth about my hair, here's what happened...
I'm in Fabricland last night getting material for my sewing class and I'm needing assistance from the teach of the class in regards to discussing the pattern. (Pattern only goes to a 18, I'm a 28). So the one woman working on the floor says she'll get the teach, tells me she'll be down shortly.  A little later....
I am getting my material measured out and I hear, "She's got a young face, with graying hair.."
I turn around to look at the woman that said this and it's the helper describing me to the teacher.  She sees me looking and tells the teach, "there she is."  And I talk to the teacher. I'm adjusting the pattern the original pattern.
 
Well, guess it's time for a dye job.  My Rogue (from the X-Men) looking gray streak, turned into Lily Munster, and is now spread it's self to the rest of my head. Ack!
Clairol #615 Dark Brown to the rescue!!
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.