Saturday, December 23
ACK!!
daddyjunk just confirmed and then I found the itinerary for my in-laws flight tomorrow.
I thought they weren't arriving till just after 6pm.  HA! WRONG!
They are arriving at the airport at 2:35pm if the flight is on schedule.
Which means we might have to go over to my brother in laws house earlier than I had planned.
Bummer, I wanted to pick up around here and dye my hair without feeling rushed. 

Here's my little conversation with FIL on messenger a few minutes ago:
FIL: you home?
MJ: yep
FIL: have heat yet?
MJ: oh yeah. been on for a while now.
FIL: figured it was.
FIL: just came in to shut down, leave for airport at 3am
MJ: I figured you had an early morning. not to mention spending the entire day in an airplane and airports.
MJ: gonna be a long day.
FIL: i'm alreasdy shot, and have a lllooonnngggg time to go.
MJ: yep. you better get some rest. you're gonna need it. We'll see you both at BIL's (name actually used, but changed to protect the innocent) tomorrow night.
FIL: ok, bye
MJ: night

Here's a funny... why did he ask about the heat... ummm... hope he's not thinkin of staying here... but I did offer... but I didn't think he would, that's why I offered...
Nahhhh... he prefers his comfort overall... he wouldn't be comfy here... Kids crying during the night, people upstairs stompin overhead all hours, no privacy on the pull out couch.
hmmm.... might have to lower the heat and claim it dun broke... yep.. tha's it.
Just in case.....   :-\


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.