Saturday, November 18
Alright, Wellll...
Basically things have been kinda rough around here.  Mainly about money.
So I've had to begin a job search and update my resume and all that good stuff.
Well, I found a job, but it's wayyyyyy less than what I wanted to start at. 
It's 48 hours a week salary which means no OT, and it means I'll barely see my kids or daddyjunk for that matter,  nor will I have much time or energy to do anything else.
I start on Monday, but haven't even gotten confirmation from day care that they will take red baby into the infants day care. Not to mention they haven't let me know if it's ok to pick them up at 6pm as well.
They could also say it's ok, but then the new price might be my entire paycheck and then I'd have to find another job somewhere else that would pay me a more appropriate salary for what I'm worth.
We'll see.  I don't see a long term assignment with this company. 
I  have a bad feeling about it all, and about that place.  Not to mention not being able to enjoy my family.
But we need the money so I will try, and see if it makes a financial difference. 
Could hinder more than it helps. Time will tell.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.