Wednesday, August 15
Hellloooo ??
Dialing from work, calling daddyjunk's cell phone to check in before Red Toddler gets put down for a nap.
Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring....... "HewwoO!"  Comes a tiny voice over the phone..
"Hello?"
I hear a shuffle and a sigh and then click.
I must have dialed wrong.
Redialing, I get directly into voice mail.
My work phone rings, it's daddyjunk, Red Toddler reached the cell phone off of daddyjunks desk before he got there and just Flipped that phone open and answered it completely correct.
I was stunned, that was a very clear and strong Hello.  Nice!
That kid is quick on his feet when he wants to be.


--
Come visit us for all your gift shopping at
http://www.antceecees.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.