Thursday, June 21
Employment
So like I'm totally hating my job right now.
What else is new, yeah I know.  But I thought I was getting a job that would keep me pleasantly occupied with the barest of hassles from the powers that be, because usually if you have a set of policies and procedures, then it's pretty hassle free.  Right?
Well that's if you find a place that actually follows some set of PNP.  I of course, ended up in a place, that seems to enjoy changing their PNP when it seems to suit one or two different individuals.
And now, the work that I'm doing is so not what I thought I would be doing. 
I am putting mountains of paperwork in numerical oder and reconciling them with statements from the same vendor.
Talk about spinning wheels.  WHAT THE HELL!!??
Talk about wasting someone's knowledge and abilities.
I could be helping the others enter in some serious A/P (believe  me they need the help), but instead I'm doing crap my 12 year old niece can do.

I've started looking for new opportunities that would put my knowledge and skills to better use. Hoping something develops soon.

In the meantime.....
The kids and hubby are doing fine. Money as always is a problem, but what can you do.  We don't have a rich uncle to ask for help from, so that settles that.

Red Toddler is getting an evaluation next week to check on his speech and if he's behind in any way.  I'm sure he is and if anything it would be great for them to tell us how to get some help or WHERE to get some help.  So we can get him started to talking.
I know, I just KNOW, I'm going to regret that sentence when I can't shut the little booger up!
The eval is free, which is good, since we are broke.
The speech therapy would be either free or very cheap, depends on your annual income.  But if he needs it, it's more than worth it.
He's a good kid, just a little meany from time to time.
daddyjunk fixed it so he can be home with red toddler 2 to 3 days a week so he doesn't have to spend 5 days at day care.  Since doing that, red toddler doesn't bang his head anywhere near as much as he used too.  And he's started to parrot some things that we say to him, so that's an improvement.
I just think that that place can't deal with him and won't admit they can't.  So instead he's got to pay for their lack of care and end up getting frustrated and tossin a fit.  And then they tell us that there must be something wrong with him and we need to get him evaluated.   Surrre.   Because they have more kids than they can handle, our kid has something wrong with him. 
Ok.  so we are getting the evaluation, no problem.  But after it's done and they tell us and put it in writting that he's just speech impaired, I'll toss the paper in their faces and tell them to shove it.
I'll have found a new day care by then.

Has anyone had their child evaluated?  How was the entire process?  Do you think your child benefited after all is done?


--
Come visit us for all your gift shopping at
http://www.antceecees.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.