Wednesday, September 27
The Magical BellyButton!

So we are at my BIL birthday gathering, mainly family and we bring the
kids of course.
Well during Glen's display of where he hangs his light saber off the
belt loop of his pants, he lifts his shirt to his chin to hold it there
while he finagles hooking his saber.
In doin that I see a piece of white material under his shirt and I
wonder what the heck that is. I go and grab it and it's a little square
cloth that I ended up pulling off his shirt. I look under the shirt
again and there is another on the other side still attached.
Apparently, it's a piece of cloth to stabilize the patch that is sewn
onto his shirt and I tore it from one of the underside of the patches.
Glen wants to see it so I give it to him and he says, " I make it
disappear." I said, "ok." not to sure what he means.
Glen proceeds to lift his shirt to his chin, he takes the little 3 x 3
piece of material (that's almost like gauze) and starts to push it into
his belly button and says, make it disappear. It almost does disappear
before I realize what he's doing, when I stop him and say,
"nonoperative! don't put that in your belly button." Poor thing looks
at me confused and everyone else is having a good belly laugh. The
hubby has his head in his hands and you can see his shoulders shaking
with laughter. I smiled to Glen and told him it's ok, but don't put it
in your belly button ok. He sees that everyone is laughing so he's ok,
and proceeds to conjure up his light saber again to play.
*sigh*
The Great Magical Bellybutton can make it disappear !!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.