Tuesday, November 7
Pumpkin Ends

Morning everyone.
Slow goin again today.
Just dreading working on my resume and all of that. But lots to do today. Daddyjunk did the laundry so I have to fold and put away. Then I need to pick up toys in the living room and vacuum, then rearrange some small end tables to set up my sewing table and get at my fabric. I've been putting it off, but really shouldn't anymore.
The weather here is cold with a light cloud and sun mixture. Not horrible kinda nice.
A moment of silence if you please for we have had to put our three little pumpkins out to the dumpster.
They had decided to turn on us and began to show signs of rotting.
.... Ok that's enough, it was only a pumpkin.
Thank goodness my kid wasn't too into the pumpkin thing this year. whew. He'd be disappointed to come home to find them gone. I'll have to get out the construction paper and crayons for hand turkeys and then take him outside to find some leaves to use for T-Day decorations. He'll enjoy that.
Enjoy your day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.