Tuesday, June 28
Ohhh the painnn ~
Forgot to mention, this weekend we made sure that we let Glen use utensils for all that he might need to while he ate.  And I have to say he did pretty good!   He did of course leave several messes for me to clean.  Mainly on himself.  But he did pretty good.  I gave him some dark chocolate pudding with his dinner, Ohhhhhh...... I still shudder.  Guess he didn't like it too much.  He picked some up on his little spoon, took a lick, decided he didn't like it.  He then proceeded to try to scoop the remaining pudding on the spoon Off the spoon and back into the dish with his hand.  Now the spoon was clear but his hand was full of pudding.  Here's where I shudder. ~
Glen was wearing a really cool Spongebob Squarepants tshirt.  It's bright BRIGHT yellow, with Spongebob's face on the center of the shirt.  Welllllll..... Can you guess where the pudding that he couldn't get off his hand went?
 
Yep. He looked at his hand and then looked over at me (I was sitting close by with Connor in my arms feeding him his bottle), took his right hand full of pudding and swiped his hand on his shirt from his chest to his lower belly (this is a long shirt).  
 
I squinted hard and turned my head with an expression of pain and stammered, "ohhh..h.h.hh. noo.o.o.o."  Mark turned from working on his computer and said What?  I said, look at Glen's shirt.  He did.  He started to chuckle and look down at the floor shaking his head with a deep sigh.  I said, "That hurts so bad, that's one bright yellow shirt" 
He said with a smile, "yes I know"
 
I left Glen to his own devices till he was done eating.  Guess we'll lay off the chocolate pudding for a while.
 
*Sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.