Monday, July 25
Cookie Crumbs ~
I was putting on some liquid foundation on Sunday while gettting ready so that we could all go out to the diner for brunch. Glen came over to me and saw me rubbing the foundation on my face with my hands.
So he held out his hand to get some of the foundation from my hand so that he could do the same thing to his face. (We've done this before during the mornings, and I usually wipe his face off before we leave).
I hold out my hand palm up so that he can place his hand in mine and with a wiping motion get some of my foundation to put on his face. I then continue applying my foundation without wiping my hand or anything, I mean it's got my makeup on it and I want that makeup on my face, sooo.
When I place my hand on my face and start to rub.... I stopped and said, "ewwwwe, Aw gross!" Mark said, "What what?"
I said, "I forgot Glen was eating a cookie, and I gave him some of my makeup and he gave me some of his cookie crumbs!" I had crumbs from my hand all over my cheek. Seems I didn't think to make sure the little guy had clean hands.
Glen started to laugh at my ewwwe, and then he said ewwwe and made the same motions I was making with my hands to get the crumbs off my cheek.
After he was done mimicking me, he took another bite of his vanilla sandwich cookie and walked away. Almost as if to say, "My job here is done."

Hmmm.. smart alleck, just wait till he wants another cookie! Humph!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.