Thursday, July 28
Cute Stuff ~
Sunday we all went to Walmart to pick up some things.
Glen being 2 years old is usually ready to grab anything that you pass by while he's sitting in the cart. Thank Goodness for that belt they have on the carts, or he'd be reaching so far that he'd fall out of the shopping cart. Connor was in his carseat inside the cart.
We grabbed two carts knowing that one would serve more so as a stroller while the other would hold all our purchases.
We went over to the magazines and Mark checked for his usual magazines that he enjoys reading. Glen kept trying to grab a magazine, so I searched and found a Nick Jr. mag for him to look through, they had Dora, Spongebob, and Blue on it so he was thrilled. As he was looking through the mag, he stopped and started to say something. I was only half listening looking for my own magazines.
Finally I looked at him and he said, "oga, oga." He looked down and was pointing to a picture in the magazine. I went and found Mark and let Mark listen to Glen, he did and then I told him to look where Glen was pointing.
We smiled and told Glen, "yes Glen, that's YODA, you're right."
He said, "Yeah Yoda." and shook his head yes and then turned the page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, Glen was in front of me and we were playing with something of no particular value. Considering I don't remember what it was.
We had the tv on and the news was showing the shuttle in space. Glen turned to a noise on the TV and picked up his hand and pointed to it.
Turning to me while pointing he said with an sharp intake of breath in excitment, "Star Wars, Star Wars."
I looked and saw the Shuttle and said, "well yeah sorta kinda, sure."
He smirked and nodded his head yes, and continued on with his toy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can ya tell Glen and his Dad enjoy watching Star Wars? Too cute.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.