Thursday, March 2
Isn't it Funny how

~Funny how when your kid is sick and you worry and no matter how much crying or screaming they do when they are sick, you're ok with it.  Cuz you know they are hurting and need the extra attention and care.
So you give it to them and you sooth them and you make sure that their temp goes down and they take their medicine.  You lose sleep cuz you are up at night making sure that they are getting their sleep and tending to their needs.
~Funny how when your kid isn't sick and they cry and they scream and they whine all because you want to feed them good food and all they want is a cheese doodle, that I just feel my blood pressure rise and my head start to hurt with frustration and anger.  I have to walk away while the kid cries cuz I can't take the screaming drilling into my brain.
I'm just home too much with these kids and only get a break like once every 4 months or so.  
We are moving to a larger apartment, it's been put off by the building manager for another week so we won't be moving till mid March, but at least there will be more rooms and more places for me to hide and get out of ear shot of the kids when I need to be.
I'm hoping that helps my disposition. Cuz at the moment I’m just miserable.

 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.