Friday, February 17
Gearing up for the Weekend

It’s Friday.

That means major packing and sorting this weekend.

I’m putting many things in Freecycle but it’s so time consuming and having to rely on people coming to pick up and they don’t, can be a pain in the butt.

But, I’d rather see the stuff go to people that can reuse them and enjoy them for a little while, rather than just throw them out.

Seems like a waste to me.

 

One of the maintenance guys that have come to the apartment to work on the bathroom showed up to re-caulk around some of the tiles around the tub and he noticed Connor sitting on the floor laughing at Boobah.  He turned shocked and said, “you have another one?”  I said, yeah, my 3 year old is at day care and this one just turned 1 ten days ago.  He said oh I remember only the one.  I said yeah it’s been a while since you’ve been here and that’s another reason why we need the 2 bedroom apartment and not just 1 bedroom.

He said oh yeah, and bid goodbye.

Good thing they are both boys and can share a room for now.

 

bbl



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.