Thursday, February 16
Whats in your mouth?!?!?!
I had gotten Glen ready for day care for the most part except for his socks and shoes.
Well I guess he was ready to go even though we had a half hour before actually having to leave, and even though I didn't have any makeup on.
He announced to me that it was "SHOES TIME, SHOES TIME, It's Shoes Time Mommy!" I laughed and said ok.
Threw some makeup on my face really fast and took care of the socks and shoe situation.
He took his morning milk and put the left over in the refrigerator and when he came back into the livingroom he was chewing on something.
I was ready to panic and asked him what he was chewing on.
He said, "My chicken nuggets"
I asked, "from the frig?"
he said, "yeah, from the frig."
I snickered and said ok.
Seems his little container of left over Chicken tender strips was open when he went into the frig to put his milk away and he decided he wanted a bite of cold chicken tenders.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.