Sunday, June 25
~ Another One of those nights ~

Besides the boys and I being sick. Connor (16 months) decides that last night is going to be another night where he doesn't feel good no matter what and will cry till he throws up.
Poor kid. I ran the gamut with trying to figure out what to do for him. In the end it was to simply let him cry a bit, sooth him when I could, until he would get tired enough to pass out. And I thought that was working. But then he started up again. I had to get some sleep, cuz I'm still sick and downed a rather large amount of night time meds so that I could freakin breath! So my hubby took over and took the kid out to the living room to try to calm down. I eventually fell asleep and so did they. I don't know when he came back to bed. But when I woke this morning it was him calling me over to the boys room. The baby had gotten sick and the hubby was ready to head out to his class. So I got stuck with messy baby and baby sheets, while I was
still wiping the sleep from my eyes.
Got the little one cleaned up and brought him out to the living room with his brother and asked hubby if I could at least pee before he went and for him to watch the kids (they were running loose in the living room, although baby proof, it's never baby proof enough!!). He did and I did. Great wake up call.
It's near noon. Finally finished one cup of coffee. Nasty baby sheet/blankets in the washer. Little baby cleaned and in playpen. Bigger baby is sitting on the toilet taking forever to go potty, which figures cuz now I GOTTA GO! Typical. We need a place with 2 bathrooms, this is murder.
Then I'll finally be able to shower! NOON and I haven't had a chance to shower yet!
Well, Connor is crying and probably needs some Tylenol. Glen is whining, but he's on the toilet so he's just gonna have to let nature take it's course. And I gotta blow my nose like a fog horn and direct the boats home.
Later.
C

:)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.