Friday, March 3
Some days are odder than others ~

They conspire with each other and pick which day which kid is gonna become the pain in the butt and make mommy insane.  I really think they do.
Because one day it's the big one and then today he's an angel and the little one is a mean little wiggly worm that won't be still for me to dress in the morning.  And you know he's got to do this when we are already late to dropping off Glen.
Of course by the time we get home.. he's already passed out in the car.  Usually this means he gets woken up and becomes a nasty little shit.  But this time he stayed asleep all the way to bed where I put him down and he slept for about an hour and 45 minutes.
Peace, Quiet, Tranquility!

They were both very good for me at the supermarket.  I don't usually like to go alone with Both boys.  But I figured I would give Mark a break with running to the store all the time and he had to stop at the post office today anyway.  Why make him do two stops that are in no way near each other.  Glen sat nicely for me in the bench cart.  they had a bench for kids attached to the regular shopping cart.  Glen sat there and I put Connor in the shopping cart seat and ran around that way.  Was very pleased that they were both so well behaved. 
Both boys got cute compliments thrown at them.  I was glad and thanked the nice women that said so.  Connor was being especially vocal and it was very funny.

Which reminds me.  Glen likes to have his juice in his little cup that resembles a coffee cup.   He sees both Mark and I drink plenty of coffee and I even make special trips to Dunkin Donuts for my coffee with him in the car.  So he's quite familiar with the Idea of coffee.   Lately he takes a sip of his juice from his cup and then does his little, "ahhh" and says, "good coffee".    
How bad are we about our coffee - we took Connor to the dr's last week.  Poor thing has an ear infection.  While waiting in the room for the dr.  Glen is reading the eye chart, the one for kids.
He says, "look mommy," hand pointing to the hand on the chart, then going across that same row, "heart, moon, star," then he points to the cup shape on the chart, "coffee, star, ..."
I sat there snickering; Mark smacks his forehead with his hand and chuckles.

Other times he likes to give a good "ahhhh, DeLIcious.  That's delicious Mommy."  I smile and say, "Good, glad you like it."  As if I did something special to make the juice.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.