Wednesday, June 28
Another year older ~
Today is my birthday.
Another year older.
Seems like I should still be 27 and feeling young and impetuous.  Now instead I feel my age and not so daring.  A bit more cautious about things in general.  Especially where the kids are concerned.
~~
The boys. Ha, little evil monsters that they are.  Gotta love em.  They are growing and getting older as fast as I feel older.
Potty training, how to dress themselves, how to write, maybe just maybe for Once color IN the lines...
Little one is walking now, he's going longer distances in just days.  He tried to chase his older brother down the hall the other night.  Giggling all way.  Losing his balance from the excitement of the catch to end up falling into crawling the rest of the way to the doorway.  Then setting himself upright on two feet to finish the chase.
The older of the two laughing and hiding  under his blanket.  Then popping out from under and out of the bed rushing to the living room looking behind him and laughing as his little brother sees and starts to laugh at the action in front and now down the hall from him. The little guys gets distracted though at all his brothers toys scattered in their room and starts to play.  But too many of the toys have small parts that could be harmful so he gets yanked and brought to the living room to play with some of his toys and his brother.  I don't remember having as much energy as these boys have, but I'm sure I did my share of running around at that age.
Well, another year older.  That's ok, that's what Clairol is for isn't it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.