Sunday, August 20
Spongebob!

Glen is wearing his Spongebob underwear today.
Reminded me of the time when he had them on and didn't have his shorts
on late one night around the apartment. Glen was leaning towards me
with his hands on my lap as I was sitting down and I watched as Connor
approached Glen from behind with his hands outstretched, smile of
fascination on his face. I watched and gave no warning to Glen as
Connor proceeded to try to grab the Spongebob image from the backside of
Glen's underwear. Glen gave a yelp and a HEYYYY, as he jumped and
quickly turned around to find his little brother trying to look around
Glen to find the Spongebob image that called to him just a moment ago.
I giggled. Glen blushed. Connor found something else to play with.
Just another day.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.