Saturday, August 12
Always so busy ~

If it's not one thing it's another.
We're always so busy with just the daily task of things that I forget to
post to the blog.
Our floorboards were coming up in the apartment and we thought it was
some swelling due to the NJ humidity, cuz let me tell ya, when it wants
to suffocate ya, it'll try it's damnedest.
But when it was more than just a little wood swelling, we called
maintenance and turns out there was a pipe that was leaking under our
floorboards. They fixed the leak, but the swelling hasn't gone down and
we don't think it's going to. In fact, it looks like it's getting
worse. More than likely they will have to replace the floor in certain
areas. Which puts us up a creek, cuz where will we go while they do the
work?
We could probably hang out in the bedrooms and keep out of the way while
they are cutting and replacing if they do it in daily patches of spots
here and there. But when it comes time for them to put the sealant on
the floor it's gonna stink to high heaven and it can't be healthy for
the kids. So then what?
My brother in law is working on his house so that his entire first floor
is gutted and I mean gutted. No walls, barely any floors, no kitchen, i
mean everything is gutted. they are redoing their house, and using
their finished basement as a living room/kitchen until the first floor
is complete.
Nice huh, they are putting in brand new and spending all kinds of money
and we are so much in debt that it's a miracle we are even still living
in Jersey and not moved in with my in-laws in AZ mooching off of them.
Not to mention the fact that we won't have any money to spend to stay at
a hotel for a couple of days while the floors dry. have to figure that
one out yet.

Connor had a little cold.. still has it really. The runny nose and
light coughing from the mucus. Poor kid. All he did was go into the
daycare with me to get Glen and just being in the air with the other
kids, he's got a cold. Glen is fine, but Connor is sick and passing it
onto daddy and me.

Hubby's hours have changed. So now I'm with both boys a Lot of hours
and together they make me crazy. I have to get cd player fixed so I can
use the headphones and drown them out. This way I can watch them but
won't have to hear them playing VERY LOUDLY!! as young boys do.

Oh and I ate farrrr too much Chinese food already today.. I'm so gonna
regret it even more so later.
But Lord help me it's sooooo gooooood!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.