Saturday, January 27
Sweat!
I hate sweat! I sweat even when I don't want too.  
I remember once it was -3 degrees outside and my car wouldn't start, so I walked to work (at the time that job was only about 5 blocks away) in the snow and some ice to open the office.  I was bundled up so much that I had been a little too warm while walking and of course ended up with a little sweat.  Got sent home (via phone call) cuz no one else was gonna make it in.
-3 degrees with wind chill factor and I was sweating.
   
I just worked out for the first time in a long time, I got sweat pourin down the side of my face and down my back.  I know really attractive I'm sure!
I checked out the video briefly before starting, watched the low impact workout for beginners and thought it was a good cardio for a big girl like me to work out too, without making me feel incompetent cuz I can't bend like a pretzel to meet the exercise routine requirements.
The routine was easy enough to follow with minor coordination screw ups by myself.  But it was good to see the actual people in the video making the same types of errors I was making or were having their own issues with keeping up and they would make note of it and let you know it's ok, just keep moving. They also give an idea of what to do for a lower impact workout here and there for those of us (ME) that hasn't worked out in ages and just can't kick in the air without falling on my Ass. Instead, just lifting the knee up.  They do a warm up and a cool down as well.  I didn't realize it, but I did a total 60 minute workout routine.  Although at the time you think it'll never end, it did pass pretty quickly.
Not to mention the video has preset workout routines and you also have the option of creating your own workout based on the four routines.  It's pretty neat.
Ok, so I'm gonna go throw up now and then take my shower!

Oh and the video?  "The Biggest Loser Workout, Vol. 1"



--  Come shop with us for your fine Gifts and Collectibles! 
http://www.antceecees.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.