Tuesday, August 22
Day two ~
they have started again on the floors.
The contractor guys had gotten all the plywood down yesterday.
Or so I thought, they are using the saw now to cut up the old plywood from the tiny area they did in the boys bedroom.  Which kinda annoys me.  If I had known I would have moved more things and covered them up.  Now their entire room will be filled with the old plywood dust. Which means mega cleaning.
But then again, these aren't the contractors here today.  These are the regular maintenance crew that works here in the apartments. You see.... management is too fucking cheap to let the guys finish their job from yesterday, he's got to use his guys, which means a project that might have taken 3 days will now probably take about 5.
Of course I've seen large spaces get covered with hardwood floors for less than 3 days on the home shows, but then what do I know.  I'm just one of the people that live here and have to put up with this shit and then clean up after them.  Not to mention.. hellooo.. small children in the house, safety hazards!!
Hate this stuff.  Some people in my extended family have no idea how lucky they are that they have their own home or can dictate a little more authority over how the work gets done, but some days they are actually selfish and unmindful of their own hurtful comments or actions.  Not to mention they take a lot of the everyday stuff for granted.
BUT, that's a different blog post all together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.