Tuesday, January 30
Time to Dye!

My hair that is!
I walked up to the line at the bank this afternoon and I'm minding my own business just looking around the place checking out the office furniture and the change machines that you turn your coins in at, ya know, just a brain dead kinda lookin around while I wait my turn.

The woman in front of me turns to me and says, "There's a lot of young people working in this bank isn't there? I don't see any older ones."
I smiled politely and said, "yeah, must be the next generation so to speak."
She said, yeah and then walked up to her teller.
I'm standing there thinking.... humm, must really need to dye my hair again, cuz I obviously don't fit in with the "young people" in the bank or she wouldn't have made the comment to me.
The woman herself didn't look that old to me.  Maybe 55 or 56.  Which I don't consider old.
But she probably felt odd or out of place feeling like the Only older person in the bank until I walked up behind her with the gray hairs showing in the front of my mane.
I knew I needed to dye again back in November, but have been putting it off. It always starts off in a streak on the top side of my head, like Lilly Munster. 
Guess what I'm doing tonight!!
--  Come shop with us for your fine Gifts and Collectibles! http://www.antceecees.com 


1 Comments:

Blogger JoeBlogs said...

Growing old gracefully is cool too, they say.

Post a Comment

<< Home



Come visit us for all your gifts and collectible needs.